This is me in my swim gear at the new apartment. It is going to be our home for a while as Mom and Dad have decided to build a house.
Soaking up the sun and eating a snack.
It is hard work playing in the sand!Daddy and I at Seaworld waiting to see Shamu! She is huge! She also got me soaking wet jumping around.
Mom and Dad have taken me to all kinds of aquariums and places with sea creatures. Here I am playing with my dolphin. I was showing Mom how it jumps!
Playing on the beach! It is October but still 80! I thought I heard Mom say it was fall... shouldn't it be cooler?
Can't forget about the zoo. This is at Zoo Miami but I also have a membership to my local zoo! It is really nice too and only 5 minutes away!
Along with exploring the state, I'm trying new things with my hair!
It is Amazing what a little hard work can do! We went to the Art of Sand show this past weekend and I even got to test my building skills. The show pieces were really quite impressive!
Well I hope this blog finds everyone well! We are getting settled and having fun exploring. If anyone wants to escape the cold just stop by and see us! We are loving Florida!










Love the new blog! Thanks for all the great new pics!!! Can't wait to see you and Manatee soon!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Nat