Monday, November 21, 2011

Nat Nat and Parker Reunited! Part 2

Day 2 in Orlando and we got to go to Universal!  Daddy was super excited!
 Mom and Aaron were very excited to go to Harry Potter world.  We got to See the Hogwarts Express.
 There was even a Hogwarts student choir complete with singing frogs.
 Pretty Castle!  Too bad Mom and I didn't get to go inside.  I was not tall enough for the big ride and mom was too pregnant. 
 Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice and Chocolate frogs!  Yeah, we tried them all!
 Even the students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were wondering around the area.  They must have been pretty hot cause it was like 83 that day!
 Mom and Jen got a quick photo with the Cat in the Hat
 I also had a quick chat with the Cat.
 He was very friendly.  Nat was not as excited about him as I was.
 We ate lunch in Dr. Seuss' World and caught a glimpse of the Grinch.
 After lunch we went back to Harry Potter world to get wands!
 Jackson's at the castle drinking Butterbeer.
 Daniels' family at the castle with Butterbeer, Wand and I even got a dragon!  I did not want a cute fluffy owl when I could get a dragon with lots of spiky teeth. 
 Another busy day and it knocked Nat and I out by 3pm.  We let the Daddy's stay and do rides while we headed back home to Melbourne. 
 After our nap we had a little energy to go to the playground at the apartment.
 Then it was off to the beach!  The Jackson's had been here 5 days and we had not made it to the beach yet.  I needed to be sure they experienced that too!
 I was sure to bring my buckets and shovels so Nat and I could play.  Aaron did his fair share of playing in the sand too.
 Jen got a few minutes to soak up the sun. She even got a little sunburn in November!
 A little sand with crackers never hurt anyone... although it was a considerably more crunchy snack. 
 They turned Nat into a Mermaid!  They tried to get me but I was too wiggly!
 I much preferred Peek-A-Boo in the giant hole Aaron dug for us.

 Girls in a hole! I hope we can get out...
 Then it was our turn to bury Aaron.  He was pretty good at holding still.
 They day before they left, we took a trip to the zoo.
 We were sporting our Thing 1 & Thing 2 shirts from Universal.
 We were very brave petting the snake.  I was apparently a little too brave because I gave it a squeeze and Aaron had to step in.
Mine and Nat's last day together in Florida.  She was dressed for the plane in long sleeves!  I guess I'll have to find some long sleeves for when I go visit her!  I can't wait for Thanksgiving, I get to see Nat again and the Johnson's!  I'm sure I will have lots to blog about after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment