We spent the Holidays in Oregon this year. When we were flying though Albuquerque, NM we ran into Santa!
Santa was very nice and even gave me a couple of candy canes for the plane ride!
When I got to grandma & grandpa Daniels' house, Grandpa had a present waiting for me! It was a train for me to take with me on the Polar Express ride we went. on.
This was the real train.
Daddy, Grandpa and I on the train!
We got to eat cookies, drink hot chocolate and be on a train!
We got to eat cookies, drink hot chocolate and be on a train!
The conductor punched my ticket and made it snow down on me.
Santa was on the Polar Express as well. Man he really makes the rounds! I was a pretty happy camper with my bell!
Stay tuned, there are more Christmas adventures to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment