Sometimes you just feel like getting dressed up!

It was just a regular day and I wanted to dress up and go to Target. Sometimes a girl just wants to be fancy!
Corbin can sure make some silly faces!
A few weeks ago, Mom took Corbin and I to the strawberry festival. I had lots of fun in the bounce houses!
I also got to go on a train ride.
Here is me with the conductor!
Another bounce house!
Then a pony ride!
I'm getting ready for this summer when I get to ride horses with Grandma Barb.
I think I'm going to be a natural!
Corbin slept most of the time at the Strawberry Festival but here he is awake.
Went to the zoo with Colby and Tonya. It was a really hot day...
So Colby and I decided to cool off. Who needs a bathing suit?
Corbin did not want to join us in the water. He hung out with Tonya instead.
Had to take Corbin to the beach to show him all the wonders of the sand. However, he got tired and took a nap.
Dad and I enjoyed the sand for him!
I took a bad fall and got a big ouchie on my head. I had to wear a band-aide for a week!
Is that a smile?
Maybe he is trying to be a pirate? AARRG!
Now he is back to being a cute baby.
Trip to Target, Boots - Check, Duckies - Check & Check, Sunglasses - Check, Band-Aide - Check, Crazy Hair - Check. It is time to go!










No comments:
Post a Comment