Well I have been so busy I am not sure my blog can take all of this excitement. We have started our trip to Oregon! I was so excited to help pack that I packed myself in a suitcase!

The suitcase is blurry because I am moving inside. Since we arrived it has been non stop action!
Well Grandma Barb is always willing to stop and read me a story.
Grandpa Kary and Corbin are two peas in a pod, both sporting their badger gear.
We have spent lots of time playing with the cousins.
Grandpa Kary was teaching us how to play chess.
Ethan and Aiden are very good. I just like to watch... and sometimes borrow a piece.
Corbin got some cuddle time with Grandma.
Aiden and I were making beautiful music together.
Ethan and Aiden even like to play with Corbin.
Corbin and Aunt Kim.
Ethan and I sitting on Grandpa's mower. He took us for a ride earlier that day.
Horsy ride time! First we must brush him.
It is very important to pet the horsy nose too.
We all watched as Grandma got Scottie ready.
Riding time!
Fence climbing time!
Grandpa and Corbin playing.
They have chickens at the Oregon Zoo.
I did not get many zoo pics as I was running around way to much! Look I can jump!
Grandparents back yard. I am protecting Daddy from the tree.
Uncle David and Aunt Kim with Corbin. (I caught Kim chatting :-))
There are lots of sticks to play with too!
Dinner out on the patio with Cousins
Corbin came out too!
What a happy little guy.
Fishing day with the boys! I am all ready!
The boys caught 13 fish! I found a hula hoop in the garage!
I did a good job eating my share of the fish.
Uncle David did such a good job cooking the fish there was very little left!
More pictures soon!


















Ooh it looks like you're having fun! I love the fishing/hula hoop photo & caption!
ReplyDelete