Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!


October Adventures!
 Colby and I went to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkins...
 All this searching made us tired.  We had to sit and take a break!
  I found my pumpkin!
 I was busy decorating my pumpkin and Corbin played with a bucket
 It is time for my first ever haircut! 
 Great job Mom, I am beautiful!
 Happy Halloween!  Please fill my bag with candy!
 Squawk! I'm Tiny Pterandadon!
 Grandpa carried Corbin around preschool while I collected candy!  
My teacher Kathy just loves Corbin.

 Whooo are you looking at?
Colby and his family came over to trick or treat with us!  
His parents dressed up and so did his dog!
 Grandma led the way!


 There were lots of people out and lots of candy to collect!
 Mom was trying to get a good pic of me and Corbin
 I really love that silly hat on my sister!
 She makes me smile!
 Whoa Corbin no attacking!
 Can I get a hoot hoot?
 Wow I even got stickers!  Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween and t-shirts.....jealous! The only thing better than that is thanksgiving and t-shirts! See you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete