Friday, January 25, 2013

December in Florida

 Wheee! I like to swing!
We are still working on catching up with some older blog photos.
I love December in Florida!
 Mommy and I have been working on painting.  I love the Little Mermaid!
 You thought I was napping but I'm really playing.
Christmas concert at Preschool!
 We had bells on our hats!
Santa even came to visit.
 He said I would get my pink jingle bell for Christmas!
 Coloring and smiling!
 I really like glasses as a fashion accessory.
 I got my ball and a passy, what more do I need?
 I am headed into the bounce house at Colby's birthday party.
 Are you coming in?
 I like to jump!
It was a fun party!
 Corbin forgot to smile
 Pizza and cake time!
 Colby was King for a day!
He let me share his thrown with him... I think I might need to borrow his crown.

3 comments:

  1. Darling! I love it!
    Hey, it looks like I am finally going to be able to post to this blog! All it took was a new computer ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pics! Trying to keep up with the blog is tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Looks like lots of fun. We appreciate your work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete