Sunday, February 24, 2013

January 2013

Happy January... we are going back a little to show you what we missed last month.
I discovered Raspberries!
They are super yummy!
Did I get a little messy mommy? 
We are going down where?
Don't worry Corbin I will hold on to you!
Amelya, What are you doing in my exersauser?
Did you have a nice flight out? 
I will show you how the monkeys like to be moved.
I am an owl in a crib!
Hoot Hoot
Anna and Amelya came out for a week visit.
Amelya checking out the water temp of the pool
I think she wants to go for a swim!
Windy beach day.
Not our usual sunny beach day but we all had fun!
Parker, I think Barbie needs more clothes on, it is cold out!
What is this stuff on my hands?
I don't know but it feels funny.
If I clap it comes off.
I think the water is headed this way...
Its not too cold for Daddy and I to get our toes wet.
Happy to be at the beach.
I better get away before Daddy tries to bury me.
Amelya are you doing upside down?
I am incognito.
Anna & Amelya in the hot tub!
Nothing to see here, we are just playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment