So it might have been a month ago but Parker Started VPK!
New Backpack and ready to go
Mom can you stop taking pictures so we can go?
Practically running in the door
It's a blessed first day at VPK!
Putting my backpack away
Corbin is checking out my new class
Parker's at school... Lets play!
I need some work on my swing...
What am I supposed to do with the ball?
Mom made frosting and gave me a beater. I asked for a spoon.
Licking the beater is so uncivilized...
Parker what are you doing?
This is how you do it Corbin.
Can I fit it all into my mouth?
Cake on the new cake plate
I may have tasted the frosting dad...
Chilling in the bike trailer... I may have found Parker's glasses.
What? I was just reading while we rode.
I might have shoved a muffin in my mouth...
I thought both kids went to school... that boy wears me out!

















No comments:
Post a Comment