Sunday, November 17, 2013

Festivals, Football and Fish

Florida has lots of family fun! This was a local children's festival.
It is really high up here...
I can buckle my seat belt
Move over Sis, it's my turn!
I have a sword!
I got a fish

A helicopter... Can I fly it?
I am as tall as the tower... almost...
Now I am taller!  I showed you tower.
You're pretty tall dad!
Ice cream break with Daddy!
Mom and Dad got a day off and went to an NFL game without us!
They were rooting for the Colts!
The Touchdown Club (where our seats were) had caving stations!
It also had a Sundae station!
Andrew Luck, we are wearing the same jersey!
Matt wishes this was his car.
About 2 months ago we got some new family members....
FISH!!!
Parker is holding our first fish Charlie
I will keep you safe and feed you every day.
I will keep them safe on the drive home too!
Acclimating to her new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment