Friday, June 15, 2012

Easter & around the house

Well it has been a while since I last blogged. I thought  I would catch up with all my fans!
This is me modeling my pretty Easter dress on Easter morning! I pared it with my favorite rain boots!
Me and Daddy before Easter brunch
At brunch they had cupcakes!
It smells like a cupcake!
Frosting so tasty...mmm!
Colby and his family had brunch with us.  He liked the cupcakes too!
The Easter bunny also made an appearance!
The golf course had an Easter egg hunt!
I was quite the collector!
Grandma Barb sent me a horsy purse! Thanks Grandma!
We also did and Easter egg hunt at the baseball field.  It was crazy, there were a lot of people there!
Just being silly with purses and pajamas.
Me and Daddy at the beach working on our tans!
Corbin playing with his toys!
Happy guy!

Is he trying to eat his hand?
Just being my cute baby brother. 
Sometimes I hit the toys for him they toys for him. 
 
Baby in a bumbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment