Friday, June 15, 2012

Memorial Day with the Jackson's

Flash back to a year ago Memeorial Day!  Nat and I have changed quite a bit!
 
Not only have Nat and I changed but now I have a baby brother!
 
This is the 3 of use hanging out at Nat's house.  Corbin did his first roll at their house!
It was really hot in Ohio when we visited and the Jackson's bought a pool for Nat and I to play in!
It had a slide!
I liked to go down head first!
The slide was a little floppy but Nat and I loved it!
I'm waiting my turn. 
Look out Nat here I come!
Again!
The slide got a little too floppy so our daddys brought out Nat's playhouse with slide so we could use that to slide into the pool.  Who needs to use a door when you can climb over the wall?
Natalie finished her ice cream
I am still busy working on mine. Got to keep up our energy for all the play!
Corbin and Aaron watching the pool play action!
Sidewalk chalk time!
We made some great line!

Bubble time in the backyard!

How many sunglasses will fit on my head?
At least 4!
I look fabulous!
We are helping with the baking!
I don't know what we made but I know I licked the beaters!
T-ball time!
The daddys forgot they were supposed to be playing with us!
Run Nat Run!
Corbin even found some toys that he liked!
He really liked sitting in the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment