Houston we have a problem... There is something wrong with this picture.

Well it is upside down but the bigger problem is... that it is Matt's right leg!
On Feb 1st, Matt was playing soccer with his work league and broke his leg when he collided with another player. He had surgery the next day.
This what he looked like in the ER after they splinted his leg. He was able to come home Super Bowl Sunday but was stuck on the couch for almost a full week.
Jack and I were hanging out on the couch with Daddy. I was sharing my blanket with Jack.
10 days after surgery. Things are looking much better.
There is a little gap in the bone but the doctor believes that it will fill in just fine.
Jack is being very "supportive"
I had Mommy wrap up my leg too cause I want to be just like daddy!
Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! Matt hopes to be able to start physical therapy after his next doctors visit on the 13th of March.



Thanks for the update and hope you get a little time for yourself. Life as the mommy and care-taker is a more than full time job! Love you and hope all keeps mending fast. Mom
ReplyDeleteGlad he is on the mend! Luv Ya Guys!
ReplyDelete